Sunday, May 8, 2011

Since I didn't have time to post yesterday, I'll post my little bit of fun and happiness right now.  Yesterday, my dad and I went to Ulta, where I got some new nail polish!! Yay!  I love nail polish!  I got First Mate by China Glaze which is part of their fantastic Anchors Away collection, and Jade Is The New Black by O.P.I. and I'm excited to try them!  I just did my nails a few days ago with Sea Spray which is also from the Anchors Away collection.  Totally Gorgeous!  I now have five polishes from that collection:)  After all, my nickname IS Sailor, so what do you expect?:)

Here's some pictures for your viewing pleasure.  Don't be too jealous, now!

First Mate by China Glaze


Pelican Gray by China Glaze

Starboard by China Glaze

Below Deck by China Glaze


Sea Spray by China Glaze
Jade Is The New Black

All colors from China Glaze are from the Anchors Away collection.  Also, I wasn't paid to "advertise" or anything.  These colors just make me smile when I see them so I thought I would share it, since this blog is about things that make me happy, and hello, smiling is a good thing, usually a sign of happiness, people!

Also, my best friend and her boyfriend went to their prom yesterday and I did her hair.  That made me happy:)  Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday and Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely, wonderful mothers and moms-to-be. 

-Becah

No comments:

Post a Comment