Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Service Project

I haven't blogged in a little while because Thursday my computer decided it wasn't going to work for me, I waited a few days to try again and it started working last night. 

Anyway, my joy for this weekend was that I found out Friday that I am one of my best friend's bride's maids:)  I feel very honored to be asked to be one of her bride's maids, along with her fiance's sister, whom is completely amazing, her younger sister, also amazing, and my other very best friend.  You guessed it, she's amazing, as well:) 

Also, on Friday, I got to spend the evening with my best friend aforementioned, and her boyfriend.  She spent the night at my house and he came back the next afternoon:)  We had lots of fun coloring and watching movies, just enjoying each others' company and relaxing.  It was great.  Sunday I spent time with a friend that I haven't seen in quite a long while, and her boyfriend.  All this dating and marriage I am surrounded by, geez, do I feel more single than ever or what?

In other news, news relating to the title of this post, there is a service project this weekend at Camp LoMia, which is where I attended girl's camp over the years.  I love it and it holds a special place in my heart.  I have very fond memories there, and because it's nestled in the pines I cannot do anything but love it.  How badly I want to live in the mountains and be surrounded by nature.  I find myself in such a feeling of peace when I am surrounded by nature's beauty, that even the thought of it brings an overwhelming sense of comfort and happiness to my heart.  Call me a tree hugger, and I just might...hug a tree!  Ha ha ha, I just love being surrounded by its beauty, but I could live without pesky bugs.  The only insect I need in my life is butterflies, pleaseandthankyou.  Anyway, I will be in heaven this weekend:)  But, for now I will leave with a picture I took at LoMia years back outside our cabin.  I'm off to sleep...have a wonderful day or night whenever you're reading this.  And as my new signature on my phone says:  DFTBA, meaning Don't Forget To Be Awesome, which is a Record company, in case anyone wants to know, it's a great and uplifting name and I love the people that named it!  Okay, now I'm off to bed, I promise this time.


-Becah

No comments:

Post a Comment